You may not know this, but you don’t have to remember to visit my site to stay updated on what’s going on with around here, and with me!
Let’s take a look at your options.
Subscribe (RSS & Email)
- Subscribe via RSS – Enjoy the latest posts delivered to your favorite RSS Reader, courtesy of Feedburner.
- Subscribe via Email – Daily emails send the newest posts to your inbox, also courtesy of Feedburner.
How do these work? I think it’s probably the work of internet ninjas, but there’s no way to know for certain because you don’t actually see these things in action. That sounds like ninjas, right?
Grab a mug of your favorite tea and let’s have a chat!
- Follow me on Twitter – pretty much my favorite spot to hang out online.
- Tumblr – I often post quotes and brief thoughts on articles here that are too long for Twitter. You’ll also get some animated gif’s, and a pretty unfiltered look at things that I love.
- Pinterest – Pinterest changed my life (seriously). I think I’ll have to explain that in a post one day, but for now, I like using it for bookmarking. As a visual person, I find it ideal.
Looking forward to talking with you. 🙂
Join my newsletter to get updated on new projects! 🙂